Wednesday, February 10, 2010

When (edit)

When you find out your best friend loves you like you love him, but he wont express it- you doubt your friendship. But even still, there's just that part that says "nope! It's there!"
I love my best friend and would do anything for him. If he got put out on the streets, I'd take him in and take care of him. Not just because I'm that type of person, but because I care about him sooo much :(
I still don't think he realizes that I actually would do things like that for him.
I hate to see him upset and I despise other girls talking to him and trying to console him. It's my job to comfort him and make sure he's not hurt by his stupid girlfriend/s and father.
I feel like his freaking ex-wife or something. Someone that couldn't make anything but a friendship work with him. (A friendship where I care for him and make sure he behaves.)
When he talks about moving away and leaving here. I get worried and sad :(
I can understand that life sucks, but I don't think it would be the same without him here...

Just...UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive