Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bitch!

I think you're an egotistical bitch that needs to get your act together and stop thinking that the world revolves around you...Because guess what, it doesn't!
You're melodramatic and all around a pompous ass. You have no self respect for yourself or anyone that's around you. You think you're all "high and mighty" but in actuality- you're a senseless slut.
You used to be my friend, but now I can't even stand to just see your picture or your name. I CAN'T STAND YOU!!!!
I just wanna punch you in the face >_<' I've never wanted to just punch someone in the face so bad before...I've had dreams about punching you in the face and telling you off- but I'm just NOT that type of person. GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive