Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Obsessed

I cried and clung onto him to stop... A hand reaches out in vain...But the one on the other end will never turn back... He gently cradled me, and then tossed me... Even if I see him again, he'd just lead me on...It would only be painful... ♥


...And this is your last chance to make, a confession~... I'll wear you around my neck, you're my possession~... Or how I love the way you taste- my obsession~... And don't you know, control requires, your deception~?


When I'm assaulted by negativity... and unable to climb out of this deep, dark hole... you lift me up... ever-so easily...


I Luvvvv yew mucho mucho :( and you don't love me... D: well you do...but...not like I love you. *folds arms* humph....
I wanna smack you in the face and scream at you...WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!?!?!?? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?!? D: bastard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive