Monday, February 22, 2010

I finally broke.

I'm done. My personality is shot. I'm not longer me. I don't want to deal with people anymore so I'm just going to sit in my room, listen to music, study, and read. There isn't much new to that except for the fact that I feel totally dull right now.
There is no one that I want to hang out with- my brother is gone, my cousin's are gone, my friends from church are gone.
I've created many different people in my head and I suppose I've gone crazy- but they're better conversation than anyone I know.
I don't wish to go to Arizona anymore- sorry. I wish to attend UMASS in Amherst, Massachusetts after I'm done getting my core classes done at BCC. I'll live in a dorm, I'll work somewhere near by.
I've always been alone. I want to live alone...


SCREW THAT SHIT >.< UGH FML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive