Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just my random blogging.

This year is going to be a GREAT year! I just know it should be..Okay so not such a great start, yeah yeah but well, uncle John bought me a car (yeah so I have to pay him back, so what?) but hey, 1991 Dodge Shadow Hatchback. Lots of work put into it, hey- it's four wheels and will get me to school.
I have to get a job to pay him back and pay for insurance and pay back my student loan and pay my grandmother back for driving classes. No biggy. Just means I can't move out haha (SHITTT).

I'm going to have a garden this year. My own garden. It will be small, cute, and simple. I'm going to have a wonderful patio area that has a bench and some flowers and a wonderful sakura tree.
Maybe I'll build a fireplace that has a smoker and I can smoke everything I BBQ!!! Well~ I'm going to pick flowers out now...and...trees, I want a wonderful magical garden. *spins around in a pretty moonlight purple dress* =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive