Sunday, February 28, 2010

Totally stoked for spring!!!!


Not just because it's going to get warmer, oh no no no! I'm happy because I have a garden planned out!!!

I'm going to have a nice garden with a pond and a bench, the bench will be under a sakura tree!!! I'll have a stone pathway that goes through the garden. The rest of the garden will have Irish moss, Japanese bloodgrass, Hardy Japanese lily's and I was thinking Mosquito shoo geranium. I have such a beautiful picture in my head!!!
(Oh yes there will be more flowers in the garden, as soon as I find some wonderful roses and what not.)

I'm also going to have a veggie garden and I think I'm going to build boxes, all different sizes (big to small) and fill them with dirt and stack them up on top of each other as sort of like a pyramid!
Plants I'm going to grow innnn that:

Radish's,
Carrots,
Lettuce,
Onions,
Cucumbers,
Summer (yellow) squash,
And marigolds around the plants to keep bugs away!

I also have Evening sun sunflowers, Heavenly Blue morning glories and some wonderful beautiful Star of Yelta morning glories!!! They're such a beautiful purple!

I'm so happy that I have something to keep me busy and keep my mind off things. OFF TO FIND OUT HOW TO BUILD A POND~! lol :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I was also planning on making a bridge and having it go over the pond or something... yuh!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive