Monday, March 8, 2010

Messed up dreams and mixed feelings

Kay so, everyone knows I love James. He even knows that. I would do ANYTHING for the boy.
But the past two nights, I've had some effed up dreams...
First night, I was running away from someone chasing my family and me. Was about to get onto the subway and James was there and said "Wanna sit with me?" and I turned and he had this warm caring smile on his face. So we sat together and held hands.
Second night (last night) It started with me, my friends and of course James, hanging out behind the old station in Canaan...Some guy did a drive by on us, I watched my friends die. I got shot. I died. Knew it was a dream so I bit my lip to wake myself up. The pain I was feeling was me laying on myself wrong.
Fell back asleep, same dream, but I didn't get shot. James did, I crawled over to him and kept telling him not to die. Woke up.
Fell BACK asleep, it was me, James, and this small girl about 3-4 years old with beautiful eyes and dark hair and a gorgeous smile. She was so adorable...I turned to James and he had that sweet warming smile on his face again and the little girl called me Momma and him Daddy.

ARRGGG -_-' yea so thats it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive