Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Giving Birth & Extra

I had this really graphic dream last night about myself giving birth. o.O
It was a little boy, his head was huge, and he was covered in fluids from birth...I could feel pain and feel the air just push out of my lungs when he pushed through...it was odd. But anyways, I looked up "Birth" and came out with this:

To dream of giving birth or see someone else giving birth, suggests that you are giving birth to a new idea or project. It also represents new beginnings or some upcoming event. A more direct interpretation of this dream, may represent your desires/ anxieties of giving birth or the anticipation for such an event to occur.

Sounds about right. Ne?

Other dream!!!
I had this uber weird dream maybe about a week ago, that one of my older friends was about to take my virginity and I was allowing him to. I can't get it out of my mind X___x I don't even like him like that!
So the only thing I could really find was this:

A dream in which you lose your virginity is a reflection of the loss of childhood innocence. What have you lost recently in waking life that has damaged your previous system of beliefs?

Yes okay, that solves the loss of virginity, but...Why to this man that I see maybe 3 times a year? Mehh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive