Sunday, December 20, 2009

OKAY so there are things I like and I don't like

I don't like to talk about alcohol
I don't like to talk about sex all the time and what you did last night with your fuck buddy or your boy/girlfriend.
I don't like to talk about drugs.
I don't like to listen to people brag about how much they smoke or how "hard" it is to quit smoking. It's only hard to quit smoking because you don't want to quit. Get off your fucking high-horse.
Talking about what type of liquor you have tonight, and how much you're going to get drunk, is a sign of you becoming an alcoholic...
Yes, I'm so glad that you're "in love", but I don't want to hear about your sex life. It's disgusting. Really. That's private.
DON'T sit around and tell me everything I already know, I've seen/done/heard it before, once I say "I know you told me," or "I know; I've known that," THAT'S YOUR KEY TO STOP TALKING!
Don't...Just don't...Go on rants, over, and over...Once is enough, but when you sit there and bitch about something that is of no interest to me what so ever- you become such an annoyance.
Don't call me names, even as a joke. I do not like being called a whore, slut, bitch, cunt, MILF, or anything of the such. I've started to find it not so funny, it's annoying and eventually becomes an insult.
Don't flirt with me...You may flirt, just stop being so sexual. It's one thing to be cute, make little comments about how I'm pretty or how my hair looks nice or my eyes are stunning...Don't tell me "damn, you're hot" or "damn, you're sexy", insulting. I'm either beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, cute, or something along the lines of that.
LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!! It's "bought" not "brought". "I bought something at the store today."
They're- "They're coming over tonight."
They- "They said that."
Their- "That is their car."
There- "It's over there."
You're- "You're coming along, right?"
Your- "There is your car."
Do you understand? It pisses me off.
Don't talk to me only when you want to talk to me. If you're going to be all buddy buddy with me one minute then turn right around to the people that you "hate", and blow me off, you're worthless to me. Worthless.

Sorry, I just don't have anyone to talk to right now. No one I can bitch to, everyone is a bother and can't sit around and listen to my problems for five minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive