Monday, December 14, 2009

Feeling Better

I'm feeling a little better today... I'm still overwhelmed by finals, I haven't yet done my extra credit for cultro anthro, but I don't think I need it. I pray that I do wonderful on finals. But the worst that can happen, is I don't pass. It's not like high school. I don't get held back a grade because I didn't pass one class.
I finished my extra credit for psyc today, my final reports all turned in and finals for psyc are on the 22nd.. so close to xmas D: gah!

Xmas is sooo soon! This year didn't even seem like it happened, maybe because so much happened it just flew by? It was such a strange year and honestly, I can say I'm not going to miss 2009.
I turned 18, my sister turned 10, my aunt moved away, I lost a friend, my heart is still broken, I cried pretty much the whole year away...
Maybe I'll have a Christmas or New Years miracle happen. It'd make up for lost time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive